- Entries due: Friday, October 30th
($25 fee for late entries)
- Weigh ins: Friday, November 6th at DYNA MAXX
120 Main St, Westbrook, ME
8:30-11:00 am and 4:00-5:30 pm.
- Rules meeting: Saturday, November 7th, 8:15 am at DYNA MAXX
- Lifting: Saturday, November 7th, promptly at 9:00 am.
- To permit COVID-19 safe distancing, the event will be capped at 30 lifters, NO EXCEPTIONS, register early to reserve your spot!
- All registered participants must have an active APF membership, to be shown at weigh-ins. Memberships are available here.
- All lifters must weigh in the day before the meet. No day-of weigh ins.
- Openers must be given at the time of weigh-in.
- American Powerlifting Federation/World Powerlifting Congress rules and regulations will be followed. Please refer to the APF rule book here.
- Ages: Open (any age), Teen (13-19), Juniors (20-23), Masters 40-49, Masters 50+
- Gear: Geared/Classic Raw
- Events: Full Meet or Bench-Only
A Note About Metal Powerlifting Gear
In light of recent racist statements made by the owner of Metal Gear, DYNA MAXX asks lifters using Metal Gear equipment to please cover the Metal logo. The USAPF has already banned Metal, other federations will likely follow. We acknowledge that powerlifting gear is a major investment for most lifters and therefore we ask only for considerate concealment.
Awards: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each division
Best Lifter for:
- Raw (Open/Teen/Junior)
- Raw Masters
- Geared (all age groups)
Entry Fee: $95 for full meet. Extra Division: $25. $25 late fee for entries received after Saturday, October 31st.
Spectator admission (cash or check):