Schedule (all events are at Dyna Maxx):
- Entries due: Friday, March 2nd. ($25 late fee for late entries)
- Weigh Ins: Friday, March 9th, 8:30-11:00 am. By request only, 4:00-5:30pm
- Rules Meeting: Saturday, March 10th, 8:30am
- Lifting: Saturday, March 10th, promptly at 9:15am
- Open to Women only.
- Capped at 22 lifters (first come, first serve).
- All registered participants must have an active APF membership, to be shown at weigh-ins. Memberships are available here.
- All lifters must weigh in the day before the meet. No day-of weigh ins.
- Openers must be given at the time of weigh-in.
- American Powerlifting Federation/World Powerlifting Congress rules and regulations will be followed. Please refer to the APF rule book here.
- Ages: Open (any age), Teen (13-19), Juniors (20-23), Masters 40-49, Masters 50+
- Gear: Geared/Classic Raw
- Events: Powerlifting/Bench Only
Awards: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each division
Best Lifter for:
- Raw (Open/Teen/Junior)
- Raw Masters
- Geared (all age groups)
Entry Fee: $85. Extra Division: $25. $25 late fee for entries received after Friday, March 3rd.
Spectator admission (cash or check):
Meet T shirts will be sold at the event. Please bring a little extra cash if you’d like one (Price TBD)!