- Entries due: Friday, May 1st
($25 fee for late entries)
- Weigh ins: Friday, May 7th at DYNA MAXX
120 Main St, Westbrook, ME
8:30-11:00 am and 4:00-5:30 pm.
- Rules meeting: Saturday, May 8th, 8:15 am at DYNA MAXX
- Lifting: Saturday, May 8th, promptly at 9:00 am.
- To permit COVID-19 safe distancing, the event will be capped at 36 lifters, NO EXCEPTIONS, register early to reserve your spot!
- All registered participants must have an active APF membership, to be shown at weigh-ins. Memberships are available here.
- All lifters must weigh in the day before the meet. No day-of weigh ins.
- Openers must be given at the time of weigh-in.
- American Powerlifting Federation/World Powerlifting Congress rules and regulations will be followed. Please refer to the APF rule book here.
- Open (any age)
- Teen (13-19)
- Juniors (20-23)
- Masters (40-49)
- Masters 50+
- Awards for first three places in each division.
- Best Lifter awards formula for:
- Top raw man/woman in open/juniors/teen
- Top raw masters man/woman
- Top geared man/woman (all ages combined)
Entry Fee: $95 for full meet, due by Saturday, May 1st, 2021. There is a $25 fee if additional divisions are entered. All entries received after May 1st will be charged a $25 late fee.